When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. To find out more, read our updated cookies policy
Terms and Conditions | Mandlis
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Mandlis.com website to:
1. Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
2. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
3. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
4. Create and manage your account.
5. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application] to you.
6. Email you regarding your account or order.
7. Enable user-to-user communications.
8. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application].
9. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application] more personalized.
10. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application].
11. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application].
12. Notify you of updates to the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application]s.
13. offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you
14. Perform other business activities as needed.
15. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
16. Process payments and refunds.
17. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application] .
18. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
19. Respond to product and customer service requests.
20. Send you a newsletter.
21. Solicit support for the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application].[Other]
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
I.By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
II.Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
IV.Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Mandlis.com website [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Mandlis.com website in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Mandlis.com website These companies may use information about your visits to the Mandlis.com website that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Mandlis.com website through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.]
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
1.We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
I. Cookies and Web Beacons
When you access the Mandlis.com website your personal information is not collected through the use of tracking technology.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Mandlis.com website
You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
II. Internet-Based Advertising
III. WebMandlis.com website Analytics
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors[, such as [Adobe Analytics,] [Clicktale,] [Clicky,] [Cloudfare,] [Crazy Egg,] [Flurry Analytics,] [Google Analytics,] [Heap Analytics,] [Inspectlet,] [Kissmetrics,] [Mixpanel,] [Piwik,] and others], to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application] through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Mandlis.com website [and our mobile application] , determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
THIRD-PARTY WEBMANDLIS.COM WEBSITES
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES